Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
so which one is his and which one is her's?

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
She has the ROPS

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. I agree it's a great way to spend time together, we do a pancake run in march when the weather gets better. Managed to talk 10 family members to take one of the old poppers on the road trip. Good family time! Pit boss, That come from elrus? Running a s-4800 & h-6800 cones this morning in sudbury.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting the pics. I agree it's a great way to spend time together, we do a pancake run in march when the weather gets better. Managed to talk 10 family members to take one of the old poppers on the road trip. Good family time! Pit boss, That come from elrus? Running a s-4800 & h-6800 cones this morning in sudbury.
I work for an aggregate company and help oversee the operation . Just a nick name the owner gave me. I have an H4 going back to work shortly. Just did a liner change and internal inspection.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cool! In April I will have 20 years with Gilbertsons, they are into custom crushing. Seen a lot of Northern Ontario over the years.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool! In April I will have 20 years with Gilbertsons, they are into custom crushing. Seen a lot of Northern Ontario over the years.
20 Years is a good run . Something to be proud of . Im with Tri City Materials in the Kitchener Area . Ive been with them for 7 years now in the industry for almost 16 years

1 - 9 of 9 Posts