Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
It would definitely help if we knew what tractor is involved. Trying to answer your question without that information is like trying to figure out how many bees are in a hive. Or going to the doctor and when he asks you where you hurt, you tell him "all over".

It also depends on your needs and uses for the tractor, which we also do not know. Help us out. We are flying in the dark here.

Dave

Reactions: Fletcherwitz

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
When I was young, my dad always said that the cat2 stuff was twice as expensive as cat1. I can agree. I have some cat2 stuff adapted to fit my cat1 iMatch.

Dave

Reactions: Fletcherwitz

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
If you don't have a quick hitch, you can easily run cat2 implements merely by using sleeves on the pins. Be aware that cat1 implements are not as heavy duty.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Huh?? Using "sleeves" on a cat 2 implement won't help unless making it not fit at all is the goal.

He can already run cat 1 or cat 2 without a QH. That was stated in the first post.
Sorry, got that backwards. Not one of my better days.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.