Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok--on this new trailer the coupler that goes over the ball is way higher-thicker? compared to my other trailer-guessing it has to do with it being rated at 14,000 lbs . right now i'm using a bolt and double nutting it to keep it closed. what i want to get is a square hitch pin--i have no idea if that is the correct word for it. i have looked on agri-supply for one-but nuthing-

if i knew the correct word for iti could look on amazon or somewhere else for one. i have bought the ones that are hooped before at TSC--i've used a few of them on the wheels on my FRM--as it seems i loose a few hitch pins a summer from backing under pine trees--and the limbs catch the one part and unlatch it-then it falls out. getting off topic now.

i just need to find a square one-i wished i had a pic of what i'm trying tell uns-ahh-i need help-ok thanks

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: SRG

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
My MMM uses them for wheel height holes. One per wheel shaft. Found the pic on the internet

Reactions: jdmich

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
40,806 Posts
Tractor Supply...

Reactions: Firemark

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
This is what I use on all my trailers

·
Registered
645 Posts
I use the 5/16" as shear pins on my 20 foot finish mower. They are a bit softer but that's okay.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Reactions: Zebrafive
1 - 10 of 10 Posts