Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m just wondering if anyone has had issues getting the HLA 1000 to fit on the 1026r. I bought it used with hydraulic pivot which was used on a series 2 JD. Nothing appears to be bent but on the passenger side I can’t get the Pin through. Has anyone had issues? I’m hoping this will work great for snow removal on our acreage. Have the parts on order to install on the tractor for the 3rd function up front. The blade has been sitting for about 5 years after the owner passed away.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Are you trying to describe the pin on the JDQA mount that attaches the plow to the loader plates? First check bottomside of hooks at top of mounting plate for debris or distortion, then check pins for burrs , distortions, rust and or paint . Then insert the top of the loader plates into the hooks , make sure the plates have seated at the top of the hooks on the mounting plate. Then curl the loader to set the pins , If so does the beveled front of the pin insert in the loader plate holes on both bottom left and right sides and are you able to now install pins?
If this doesn’t help post pics of the exact issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you trying to describe the pin on the JDQA mount that attaches the plow to the loader plates? First check bottomside of hooks at top of mounting plate for debris or distortion, then check pins for burrs , distortions, rust and or paint . Then insert the top of the loader plates into the hooks , make sure the plates have seated at the top of the hooks on the mounting plate. Then curl the loader to set the pins , If so does the beveled front of the pin insert in the loader plate holes on both bottom left and right sides and are you able to now install pins?
If this doesn’t help post pics of the exact issue.
Yes, the pin on the JDQA. One side didn’t seem to go in far enough so that the pin hole was fully exposed. I will take a closer look and make sure everything is clean and then take some pics. Thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.