Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello All,

My John Deere dealer just dropped off my new snow pusher. I got the 54" with skid shoes and scraper blade for around $670.00. Can't wait for the first flakes to fly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Lookin good!! at that price it seem like a great buy. Keep us informed how it works..:good2:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks really good. Definitely let us know how it works for you. Pics and videos please! Not many vids or pics of snow pushers on one series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,057 Posts
I am amazed with the price. I've been looking at ZMI Pushers and they are almost twice the cost at $1200.

ZMI Snow Pusher for Sub Compact Tractor - 900 Series

I did a google search and found the HLA manufacturer site but not any retailers or places to buy them. I know you said you bought yours from your dealer but I have no dealers around here.

Your profile says New York - this dealer wouldn't happen to be in western New York?

If I could get the 60" model for $800 or less I might be able to get one.

For those interested I found a video of it in action but it was on a paved driveway with only 1" of snow.

https://youtu.be/aRH47ozZXkU

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am amazed with the price. I've been looking at ZMI Pushers and they are almost twice the cost at $1200.

I did a google search and found the HLA manufacturer site but not any retailers or places to buy them. I know you said you bought yours from your dealer but I have no dealers around here.

Your profile says New York - this dealer wouldn't happen to be in western New York?

For those interested I found a video of it in action but it was on a paved driveway with only 1" of snow.

Hey Coaltrain,

I live in Goshen NY, hudson valley area.
I also got a quote for 60" pusher. There are 2 60" models, one for $875.00 and another for $675.00, taxes not included. My dealer is Hudson River Tractor, they have three locations, maybe there is one close to you?

Good luck!

·
Registered
23,057 Posts
Hey Coaltrain,

I live in Goshen NY, hudson valley area.
I also got a quote for 60" pusher. There are 2 60" models, one for $875.00 and another for $675.00, taxes not included. My dealer is Hudson River Tractor, they have three locations, maybe there is one close to you?

Good luck!
Thanks for the info. The price is great but not the distance. I'll have to do some more research.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
I was looking at the pusher from CTA it around 1200.$ plus 100$ shipping but I ended up going with their 60" blade and got the quick hitch when I got my 1025R. I was able to roll the hitch into the orginal purchase so it financed for 0%. I just liked their blade better

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was quoted $1384, shipping included, for a ZMI 960 pusher. That price included the JDQA. That was before I decided a 72" pusher was to big for my little one series. The sales rep said they are in the works of having a 60" pusher available come next year. I like the idea of a 54" pusher but would that really save that much time compared to using your 54" bucket? I've never used either yet but I'm sure you guys would know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 54" inch bucket works well but does not have skid shoes or skid plate, so it does a number on the driveway.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice looking snow pusher. I use the 53" bucket and Edge Tamers.

·
Registered
768 Posts
The HLA brand looks good! May have to consider one of these, especially given that the dealer is only about 2 hours from me.... A 72" pusher sounds like a lot of implement for a 1-series, I like the idea of a 54" or 60" pusher better for a 1-series. Hmmmmm....

·
Administrator
18,306 Posts

·
Registered
23,057 Posts
The 54" inch bucket works well but does not have skid shoes or skid plate, so it does a number on the driveway.

Then you need some Edge Tamers. These things are great for those of us who use our buckets for snow removal. And they are a trusted supporting vendor of our forum.

Edge Tamer | R2 Manufacturing

·
Registered
23,057 Posts
Have you seen this?

I like the concept, but....if I could get a 60" pusher for $675 that makes it hard to put out $500 for these wings.

Plus the pusher would be less than a minute to change back to the bucket. I need my bucket sometimes during the winter and can't see going through removal and installation of the wings each time I would need my bucket.

·
Administrator
18,306 Posts
I like the concept, but....if I could get a 60" pusher for $675 that makes it hard to put out $500 for these wings.
Like you...I had never seen a pusher for less than over $1000 that's why I posted this.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts