Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my box blade for about 2 years. Have avoided heavy use because of the pain to install on my 1025r. I disliked having to pry, poke or lift one side or the other to install. And this is with a JD quick hitch. Ken’s new hook puts the quick back in the quick hitch. I opened the barn doors, and pushed the box blade to the door. Backed the tractor up and lifted the box. Smooth as Silk. After using it for 2 hours with rain just starting to fall, back to the barn. Lowered it on to the cart and bam it was off. I can’t wait to try this quick hook on my tiller. Hey Ken you just hit a home run again.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Thanks for the fantastic review Jep! We have received nothing but positive feedback so far on this hook, so I'm glad to hear your happy with it too!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Dido

I have owned my box blade for about 2 years. Have avoided heavy use because of the pain to install on my 1025r. I disliked having to pry, poke or lift one side or the other to install. And this is with a JD quick hitch. Ken’s new hook puts the quick back in the quick hitch. I opened the barn doors, and pushed the box blade to the door. Backed the tractor up and lifted the box. Smooth as Silk. After using it for 2 hours with rain just starting to fall, back to the barn. Lowered it on to the cart and bam it was off. I can’t wait to try this quick hook on my tiller. Hey Ken you just hit a home run again.
I was also having the same issues with my box blade and tiller. This hook solved the problem. A hook is not a hook unless it's a Ken's hook! :good2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts