Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some attachments that I have made so far for my 1023e. Some I have put on here before, some not. I like seeing what everyone has made for their tractors so I figured I would share my stuff too :laugh:
First up are my forks. I use these more than anything (other than my mower deck)

Next is my trailer mover. Helps me out a lot.

Rear forks I just made today. I might do a little tweaking to these before I paint it.

Snow plow I made using an ATV plow set up I bought off of Craigslist cheap!. It welded nicely to the frame I made. It's rock solid with all the gussets.

Rear hitch and weight holder.

Front brush guard and weight holder (bottom plate is the weight holder)

Boom pole....it has since been painted. It also works with the rear forks.

Put this roller on my deck after seeing a video on YouTube. It made a world of difference in mowing!

A bed for the back. I use this a lot at camp.

Light guards and two ammo boxes for chains, storage etc.. also installed LED lights on the ROP. The ax has been removed since the photo :banghead:

Thank you for looking! I got about 250 bucks in all of this. I got all the metal from my buddy and some from work (I went dumpster diving lol). Only thing I had to pay for is the plow, the paint and the hooks on the bucket and on the fork frame. My next build is a rear box blade and a tooth bar for the bucket but I'm out of metal so it will be a while :bye:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
very nice work. I like your plow setup.

·
Registered
12,501 Posts
Here are some attachments that I have made so far for my 1023e. Some I have put on here before, some not. I like seeing what everyone has made for their tractors so I figured I would share my stuff too :laugh:
First up are my forks. I use these more than anything (other than my mower deck)

Next is my trailer mover. Helps me out a lot.

Rear forks I just made today. I might do a little tweaking to these before I paint it.

Snow plow I made using an ATV plow set up I bought off of Craigslist cheap!. It welded nicely to the frame I made. It's rock solid with all the gussets.

Rear hitch and weight holder.

Front brush guard and weight holder (bottom plate is the weight holder)

Boom pole....it has since been painted. It also works with the rear forks.

Put this roller on my deck after seeing a video on YouTube. It made a world of difference in mowing!

A bed for the back. I use this a lot at camp.

Light guards and two ammo boxes for chains, storage etc.. also installed LED lights on the ROP. The ax has been removed since the photo :banghead:

Thank you for looking! I got about 250 bucks in all of this. I got all the metal from my buddy and some from work (I went dumpster diving lol). Only thing I had to pay for is the plow, the paint and the hooks on the bucket and on the fork frame. My next build is a rear box blade and a tooth bar for the bucket but I'm out of metal so it will be a while :bye:
I like everything you've done. I have a 72" Moose plow that is now on our Mule that I plan on doing the same thing with. I know the tractor will push snow better than the side by side.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just awesome! Well done

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How long is your boom pole and how much does it weigh?
Fully extended its 6'-6'' from the frame and I would say it weighs a little over 100 lbs..

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Great job on everything!
Looks like you also made your canopy?

Do you mind telling me how you went about painting everything and if it's held up?
Just built forks for my tractor and plans to build more things :)

·
Premium Member
14,091 Posts
Wow ., great job on everything.. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice job on everything. I wish I had your skills, I could save a boatload of money!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great job on everything!
Looks like you also made your canopy?

Do you mind telling me how you went about painting everything and if it's held up?
Just built forks for my tractor and plans to build more things
I took a wire wheel on a grinder and cleaned as much rust off as possible. Then I get the Rustoleum rusty metal primer and brush it on. Then just Rustoleum spray paint to top it all off. The paint has held up really well but I keep everything in my shed so that helps a lot in rust prevention. The paint job on all my stuff is far from perfect lol!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I took a wire wheel on a grinder and cleaned as much rust off as possible. Then I get the Rustoleum rusty metal primer and brush it on. Then just Rustoleum spray paint to top it all off. The paint has held up really well but I keep everything in my shed so that helps a lot in rust prevention. The paint job on all my stuff is far from perfect lol!!
As long as it looks good from a distance it's all good lol.

That's pretty much what I had planned. Rustoleum also. I just have the spray primer not the brush

·
Registered
837 Posts
Until you buy all the tools to save that boatload of green. :laugh:
It's not the tools I'm lacking it's the skills.:banghead:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts