Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$2,500
I will post hours and pictures soon.

The industrial EB11000 generator is currently the most powerful one offered by Honda in this line. With a max wattage of 10,500 watts and rated at 9,500 watts, this generator provides a lot of portable power. The Honda EB11000 offers a 20HP, two cylinder V-Twin engine with features like GFCI and automatic voltage regulators as well as other useful features included in the other industrial generators.
  • Honda 4-stroke overhead valve engine
  • Oil Alert
  • Electronic ignition
  • Circuit breakers
  • Fuel Meter
  • Automatic Voltage Regulator
  • Large fuel tank capacity
  • Full tubing frame for protection and easy transport
  • USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
  • Automatic Idle
  • Neutral Bond

EngineHonda GX620 (20-HP, 2-cylinder, overhead valve, air-cooled)
Displacement615cc
AC Output120/240V 10,500W max. (87.5/43.8A 9500W rated (79.2/39.6A)
Receptacles20A GFCI 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug, 50A 125/250V Locking Plug
DC OutputN/A
Starting SystemRecoil, Electric
Fuel Tank Capacity6.9 gallons
Run Time (per full tank)4.4 hrs. @ rated load, 7.5 hrs. @ 1/2 load
Dimension(L x W x H) 37.5" x 24.3" x 24.5"
Noise Level80 dB @ rated load
Dry Weight403 pounds
[TH]
SPECIFICATIONS​
[/TH]​

·
Premium Member
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why are you selling it? Did you get a new whole house generator that runs on LP/NG?
That's the eventual goal.
I bought this when we built the shop. Had no power for the first few years, so this got me by when I needed it.
Just don't need it any longer, and it doesn't make sense to take up space and the need to run it monthly.
That said, I don't have any desire to "give it away", and whether I'm right or wrong I feel under $2,000 would be giving it away.

Reactions: rgd and Gizmo2

·
Premium Member
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Back in 1997 Eastern Ontario and Quebec experienced an incredible ice storm. It wasn't uncommon to find a cylinder of ice 4 inches in diameter with a blade of grass in the center. I went there with several crews from my utility to help restore the electricity and get everyone back online. We were there for 24 days working 16 hour days. To the point, we were working on a rural road when a homeowner came to us and asked when the hydro would be up and running. We asked him where he lived and he told us. We said that we had finished on that road a day or two ago, and he told us that he knew that, he wanted to know when we would be finished on the road we were working on because all his neighbours were camped out at his place.

By the way, kudos to all the American forestry and linesmen who came North to help out with the 'Storm of the Century'.
We were in Quebec in February 98.
The trees all looked like death.

·
Premium Member
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Someone had reached out to me on this...It is sold.
Thanks!

Reactions: arlen
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.