Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mobile service truck showed up today on time as promised. Light snow falling, Tech worked outside rather then in the garage. Better light he said. 1025r with backhoe on, 50 hour service took a bit longer then an hour. I watched and learned. He did not jack up the tractor or remove the rear tire. Drained all trans oil in 4 oil pan trips, then into a 5 gallon bucket. Removed oil filter. Otherside ground work to remove hose clamps and hose. Removed screen and magnet. On back of truck we inspected it. Not bad at all, few small metal and rubber gasket bits. He then used a spray solvent to clean the magnet and screen. Ground work to reinstall with hose and clamps. New filter install, install drain plug. Filled with new trans oil. Start engine and idle. Recheck filter, drain plug, all hose clamps. Shut down. All tools picked up and put away, old oil and driveway cardboard on truck. Front hood opened, battery ck , engine oil ck, coolent ck. Asked if any issues or questions then Final trans oil ck and on his way to next job. Not a drop of oil on the drive way. A true professional. I now know why I drive the 63 miles each way to this dealership rather then the 5 to the one nearest one.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I now know why I drive the 63 miles each way to this dealership rather then the 5 to the one nearest one.

That one sentence says a lot!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts