Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got my new log splinter and I’m not sure where to hook it up on my new 3033r. I’m pretty sure I have the power beyond kit. Any advice would be much appreciated. Here’s a picture of the rear hook ups. 5F97CD7D-4A20-493B-B416-90E12DFB1E02.jpg 7ACC8417-BBE2-410C-816F-BB0270996266.jpg

·
Administrator
17,052 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Yes you have the PB option, it's here circled in red-you will plug your splitter inline using 1/2" poppet style ISO 5675 "AG" style couplers. Be sure to ALAWAS have these lines connected to each other or an implement when the tractor is running!

7ACC8417-BBE2-410C-816F-BB0270996266.jpg

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
My tractor is a baby next to yours but my power beyond looks like your lower left line marked "P".
When you pull this hose the pressurized oil would come out of the tractor from the female fitting that remains on the valve. You install a hose with matching male fitting to the splitters pressure side of its valve and the splitters return line would plug into the hose that you pulled off the pressure port of the tractor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent, got it hooked up and it’s working great. Thanks so much, very appreciated!
One odd thing though. With the splitter hooked up, if I raise the 3 point hitch the splitter extends. Should this be a concern? Or is this considered a normal “side effect”
Thanks again!

·
Administrator
17,052 Posts
If the valve on the splitter is closed (in neutral) the piston should not extend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts