Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my wife and I got married I built this for her. It was her Christmas gift that year. I have a friend worth a CNC laser cutter that did the letters for me. Walnut in quarter-sawn white oak. It was finished with tung oil which has held up extremely well over the years.

Wish I still had access to all he tools in my friends cabinet shop. It made building this stuff easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
That's very nice, but it doesn't look easy to me. Good work.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Nice:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
After my wife and I got married I built this for her. It was her Christmas gift that year. I have a friend worth a CNC laser cutter that did the letters for me. Walnut in quarter-sawn white oak. It was finished with tung oil which has held up extremely well over the years.

Wish I still had access to all he tools in my friends cabinet shop. It made building this stuff easy.

Nice Job. So what you are telling us, is, this is a nice way to NOT forget your anniversary? That was pretty smart thinking, just say'n.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice Job. So what you are telling us, is, this is a nice way to NOT forget your anniversary? That was pretty smart thinking, just say'n.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
:banghead: Why didn't I think of that? All I did was buy a picture frame and put our marriage license in it and mounted it on the hall wall. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:banghead: Why didn't I think of that? All I did was buy a picture frame and put our marriage license in it and mounted it on the hall wall. :laugh:
Some of us are bit slower Levi. This time round I married on December 31. Easy to celebrate!:laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts