Green Tractor Talk banner

Hose supports

2825 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Kennyd
On my plow, the hydo cylinder has hoses that are on top of the cylinder and tend to want to droop. I am replacing the hoses and going to add a metal support, but I would like to add some sort of support spring on the hose where it connects to the cylinder.

I googled them and could not find any? Anyone know where I could find them.
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

You would go with the spiral wrap? That says nothing about supporting the hose.

Bend Restrictors for Hydraulic Hose seems to be the modern version of what I was asking about? What your thoughts on that.
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.