Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Ok I’ll post, stopped looking cause it was July still :lolol:. Humidity dropping nice days ahead. We go a little rain last night, obviously not near enough. Get some second cutting cut.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Better late than never...? Someone in the July thread mentioned there was no August weather thread. I never even realized I missed doing it this month....

Carry on!
It may be because your weather station pooped on ya :laugh:
I didn’t think about it because it’s still the same in Louisiana HOT, HUMID, and water touched the grass. Whether it’s 2” or .02

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Nice cool morning. Low humidity and high of 80. Real nice weather for August. Nice weekend to get some hay cut and baled:good2:.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
It’s 57* @ 5:30 am. It’s forecasted to be mostly sunny with a high of 76*. Highs near 80* for the weekend.

The national weather service now says a weak tornado Touch down in Green Bay Wednesday afternoon. Shingles where blown off , trees and power lines down. Local news says it’s been 14 years since the last confirmed tornado in the city limits.

Local news says we have gotten 9” more rain than normal so far this year.

·
Registered
21,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now this is more like it! 57* this morning - actually feels chilly. Calling for a high of 77* today with much less humidity.

Looks like the next few days will be like this. This is what the weather in NW Penna is supposed to be like.

A14ED20D-863F-423C-8A1D-F67679ACD2C7.png

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Rain, blessed rain. Our 40% came through for us. Don't know how much, but significant. Still slowly coming down.
Send some this way"..................after Sunday

·
Old Pa-pa
11,345 Posts
97*, humidity 62%, ain't fun out there.

Got all the way down to 77* last night. :banghead:

·
Registered
21,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful and cool this morning at 52*. Foggy as usual. Humidity shows 99% every morning on my new station. I remember when my Davis system was new it always read 99% - just never seems to read 100%.

Calling for a high of 77* today. Just a beautiful stretch of nice cool clear summer days.

1B6731FA-011F-4B3F-88A1-17B43879A2F8.png

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Same here Coaltrain, nice cool morning and nice stretch of low humidity, and comfortable temps. Highs only in upper 70-80’s.
They did put a chance of showers in for Tuesday now, but dry still and not showing any rain.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
It’s currently 66*. 20% chance of rain and a high of 77* forecasted for today.

Yesterday, when I was out and about, I noticed a few trees starting to turn. Seems about 2 weeks early for that. :dunno: usually it’s right late August that the trees start to change.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
56 cool this morning. Another nice day with slightly higher humidity but still nice. High of 84. Holly crap news weather guessers just said we could get 2-3” of rain tomorrow night into Tuesday. We sure could use it, hopefully it comes true. I was gonna start third deck tomorrow but guess I hold.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
61 this morning, high today of 88. No rain forecast for today. The dry dusty conditions continue.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Warmer this morning and overcast. 86 for a high today and hoping for rain tonight and into tomorrow. We need rain bad and we are right on the edge of heavier amounts. Rain is ahead of a cold front and after that back to some nice weather. Low humidity and highs in upper 70’s which will be nice again. Sure hope rain makes it here.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.