Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Anything is possible if you can weld and fabricate. Where does teh PTO come off, the front? Is it 540? Honestly it would be easier to mount an electric one.

Reactions: David Western PA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possible solution

Anything is possible if you can weld and fabricate. Where does teh PTO come off, the front? Is it 540? Honestly it would be easier to mount an electric one.
Clay H.,
Thanks for your reply. I did a little more searching and (as I thought) found a company that sells PTO winches for farm tractors, exactly what I am looking for.
This is the link: Skidding Winches | Wallenstein Outdoor Power Equipment
Look good to you ?
Thanks again.
David.

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
David, for a 3PH (three point hitch) skidding winch like you posted, be sure to check out the Farmi brand as well: Farmi Winch - Home : but it looks like the website is going through a change right now.

Does your machine have a 3PH?

Reactions: johnH123

·
Registered
747 Posts
Clay H.,
Thanks for your reply. I did a little more searching and (as I thought) found a company that sells PTO winches for farm tractors, exactly what I am looking for.
This is the link: Skidding Winches | Wallenstein Outdoor Power Equipment
Look good to you ?
Thanks again.
David.
Is skidding logs what you need it for? What style of PTO and hookup do you have on your backhoe? You usually don't see 3pt hitches and PTOs on back hoes. I googled your BH model but didn't see any reference to a PTO.

We need to know if you have a 3pt hook up and the speed(RPM) of your PTO to make any suggestions. Pics are best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts