1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
That is a gorgeous property you have there Big Jim! And now I have a voice to think of when I read your posts.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Good job.

What did you change to make the picture sharper in the second vid?

·
Super Moderator
8,042 Posts
Nice spread you got there Big Jim! The red truck, trailer and out buildings give a nice contrast to the green lawn.

Stay dry!

Frank

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good job.

What did you change to make the picture sharper in the second vid?
:dunno:i have no idea, that's what we kinda arguing about, this is with the camera the wife got from Best Buy when it was on sale yrs ago. she had enough points, and it only cost us a couple of bucks. i get frustrated because the buttons are so small, and my fingers are too big, she usually does all the pic taking, but tonight i thought i would try it:laugh:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
i get frustrated because the buttons are so small, and my fingers are too big, she usually does all the pic taking, but tonight i thought i would try it:laugh:
I'd say you did pretty darn good!:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,714 Posts
Big Jim nice video ,, Thanks:bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought we were gonna see a tiller video. :unknown::lol:
yeah, yeah, i know, but the problem is after i watched it, :dunno: i have stage fright:laugh: u know-how the camera adds pounds -right-well- i got some old stupid shorts on that look hideous and the camera lady didn't do to good-either:banghead: so maybe over the weekend i'll gain some confidence, and post it, once and see what happens. maybe!!!:dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,407 Posts
yeah, yeah, i know, but the problem is after i watched it, :dunno: i have stage fright:laugh: u know-how the camera adds pounds -right-well- i got some old stupid shorts on that look hideous and the camera lady didn't do to good-either:banghead: so maybe over the weekend i'll gain some confidence, and post it, once and see what happens. maybe!!!:dunno:
Trying to pull a fast one are ya?

Shorts don't need to be pretty. Just Sayin! :lol: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/off-topic/7961-wife-says.html

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,263 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,407 Posts
ok-Levi-here's a practice run - learning as i go-just from this evening's rainfall here at my house.

https://youtu.be/Ai0n-Lsq58w
Yo BigJim, Just showed Bcakes the video. What's with the seahorse Seahorse.jpg in the upper right of the video at about 34 seconds through 42 seconds?
I think you're getting more rain down there than you think. :lol:

·
Administrator
17,948 Posts
Yo BigJim, Just showed Bcakes the video. What's with the seahorse View attachment 191626 in the upper right of the video at about 34 seconds through 42 seconds?
You notice the strangest things :lolol:

I got a capture of it:
seahorse.JPG

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,407 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Sasquatch?

Yo BigJim, Just showed Bcakes the video. What's with the seahorse View attachment 191626 in the upper right of the video at about 34 seconds through 42 seconds?
Maybe it's a really, really big Sasquatch that's po'ed because his bed is under water?

Treefarmer

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
You notice the strangest things :lolol:

I got a capture of it:
View attachment 191634
boy-oh-boy-now i gotta go back and atch this think again.:lolol: boy-it really does look like a sea-horse:dunno:doesn't it-jeez-wait tilli show the wife. she's gonna think the mother ship got lost in the fog:hide: p.s.--just went back and watched it--man that kinda freaked me out. i will take another shot in daytime, as i don't remember any trees that tall in that little patch of woods between me and the neighor :unknown:

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i wanted to post some pics of what my creek lookes like now :gaah::smash: well it still says my pics are to thumping big to fit. i hope the am work force gets to the bottom of problem:laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts