Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Have you looked at in person? Is it exactly what you want?
If it’s in great condition (minus cosmetics) and is exactly what you want and need I’d go up to 2/3 or 3/4 of a similar new blade. You never know with auctions, I’ve seen some steals and also seen things go way over new retail price.If I’m bidding I set my limit before bidding even starts. And try my best not to keep bidding past that if it’s something I want lol.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Not yet. Monday I’m gonna go look at it. Not worried about cosmetics. I usually set my limit also on something before I even start also, but sometimes I think I’m low. Anyway thanks for thoughts.
Here are the results of 8 auctions of the same, from $150 to a high of $770, which had hydraulic offset. Otherwise, the going rate seems to be around $250 on average............Good luck.

That is a heckuva blade for $250. If you can pick it up for that price I’d say you did good. A 7’ blade at TSC is $550 and not nearly as robust as this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.