Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my forks 5 days ago,,no response from Artillian,,,how long did it take you guys to get your forks? I'm on the west coast
I need them for a job,,ordered the 3 weeks ahead of time,,as far as I know they haven't shipped yet,,whats up?
anyone have similar experience?

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
I contacted Artillian before I ordered to find out their current lead time. They told me approximately 10 days.

I ordered on Feb 11 (Sunday, on the web). Maybe shouldn't count that day. My order was delivered on Feb 22, 11 days later. Usually lead time does not include shipping, so they were well within the quote.

I ordered in February because I was concerned about a Spring rush. My guess is that order volume is very seasonal in this business.

I would suggest that you contact Peter Virtue at 508-459-4394. He was very responsive for me.

They are great forks. I hope you get yours in time for your project.

Keane

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!,,did you get an email with tracking info after you placed your order? I talked to pete prior to ordering, but he didn't say
anything about lead time,,nor did I ask,,guess I thought 3 weeks was sufficient

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Thanks!,,did you get an email with tracking info after you placed your order? I talked to pete prior to ordering, but he didn't say
Yes. I received an email from Peter dated Feb 16 with the tracking info. So 5 days after ordering.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

It may be, or it may not be? Lots of things contingent on their stock and the speed of the shipper-good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Got my Titan forks in 3 days....

·
GTT Vendor
1,530 Posts
Artillian Shipping Timing

GTT Members,

Just a quick note to let you know we have been extremely busy the last few weeks and have run out of stock on some of our more popular items.

We expect to be in a much better inventory position in the next couple of weeks.

Some of the products we are currently back ordered on:

Diverter & Splitter Kits

3,000lb Capacity Pallet Fork Frames

Grapple Modules

Please email us at [email protected] or contact us directly at 508-459-4394 to get an update on your order.

Feel Free to contact me directly with any questions as well.

We appreciate your continued business and support.

Sincerely,

John F Davis
Director of Sales & Marketing
508-459-4308

·
Registered
200 Posts
Because having updated inventory on a website in 2018 is hard. My forks from Artillian are a great product but due to the shipping and communication issues with them I will not purchase anything else there. Grapple, and accessories will be coming from elsewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.