Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was looking at my profile and just noticed I joined this forum on 2/27/11, so I just passed my 3 year anniversary:lol:

Having said that I would like to mention to all, how much I have enjoyed this forum and all who are members....I have gotten tons of good advise, ideas and sometimes have laughed so hard my sides hurt!!!

This has become a daily habit for me (good or bad) for the last 2+ years...Thanks for having me and look forward to the next 3 years....

Best Fred

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
testing....to see my profile and join date under my avatar

you got me beat by a month!

and I agree with you 100% compadre

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
<<< Don't remember!
I also agree with ya fdmars.

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
<<< Don't remember!I also agree with ya fdmars.
I am January 2011, same as Gizmo. Do I have to do everything?:laugh:

I'm also on here daily and usually clear all new posts before going to sleep.

·
Premium Member
14,710 Posts
Had to check , Jan 2011 , my how time flies. It's been good, have gotten a lot of good advice , so for all members Keep Up The Good Work.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I also had to check. November 2011. Would've joined sooner, but was involved with Case and International Harvester type forums as I own red and also green equipment. Didn't know about this place until 2011.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
I think the site was open for business sometime in late 2010

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Compared to others I'm a mere callow youth here and still very green.:laugh: I joined 8/23/12 and it was 9 months before getting my 1026TLB. I would not have felt as secure spending that much money without the guidance I received and contunue to receive on this forum! This forum must be something really special, I'm up typing this @ 2 AM!:laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I'll have been here a year, next month! I want to thank everyone for allowing me to be here, and participate in the fun, and ask questions. I agree that this forum is a great group, and I think of y'all as family!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Been here just about a year and a half.......a week or so after buying my 2320. This place is AWESOME! Not once have I regretted going green. Every question I have asked has been answered right here.........thanks to you all. :good2:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I've been a member since 12/6/2011, within a few days of officially buying my 1026R. I've learned a lot over the past 2 years, and used to contribute and post a lot more often when I was one of the first members to have a 260 BH. Now I sit back and read a lot more since I learn a lot from everyone else.

This forum has been very valuable for me answering questions that I had and answering questions that I didn't even know I would eventually ask.:laugh:

My "complaint" or actually compliments to all the admins, moderators and members is that this forum has become so popular, that I simply cannot read all the unread posts every evening anymore. There was a time when I was "up to date" with no unread posts every evening. That hasn't happened for over a year :cray: which shows how popular that GTT has really become. :good2:

This is a great place to be, thanks to all.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
1-3-2011 is my join date. Thought I would be getting a tractor a couple months after that. However a little over three years later, still no tractor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts