Green Tractor Talk banner

Next Years Sandwich Commissioner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4461 - 4480 of 4480 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
In times like these, knowing CP is the Commissioner of Sandwich related issues sure puts my mind at ease........from his website, here is a summary of his suggested actions at this time;
  • Don't touch others sandwiches, its not clean, plus its just not nice.
  • Wash your hands before touching your sandwich parts to construct it
  • Make sure to lift the face mask before taking a bite as eating the mask is not healthy.
  • Be careful about using racist food product identifiers, like "Swiss" cheese, "French" Mustard or "Italian" bread because such identifiers are upsetting to some.
  • Drinking alcohol and washing with bleach is better than doing the same in the reverse
Ok, everyone carry on, now that we have covered these critical details.
NO WAY will I give up my Jewish Rye with my Irish Corned Beef!

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,708 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the Dark Ages.

Today's sammich. (y)
Yesterday, Mrs. FW made hamburger patties for last evening's meal. I ate 1-1/2 of these.
She put the rest of the patties in the fridge, along with sliced tomatoes and lettuces. I nuked the patty and found a bag of Funyums.

·
Corndog Hater
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,463
Atta boy FW! (y)

·
Premium Member
8,416 Posts
I had two bologna & cheese sandwiches on Pepperidge Farms Onion Buns dressed with mayo and topped with a big slice of tomato and some onion.

Big glass of whole milk to wash it down.

I was too busy scarfing it down to care about taking a picture.

·
Corndog Hater
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,467
That’s ok rtgt. A bologna and cheese does sound good. It’s been awhile.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I had two bologna & cheese sandwiches on Pepperidge Farms Onion Buns dressed with mayo and topped with a big slice of tomato and some onion.

Big glass of whole milk to wash it down.

I was too busy scarfing it down to care about taking a picture.
Wait! What?!
Pepperidge Farms Onion Buns?

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I never knew they made them

View attachment 732057
Woah! On a mission now

We used to buy them years ago, don't remember why she stopped? There are actually roasted or caramelized onions embedded in them,, Great toasted on the grill..

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Beautiful china and excellent plating skills. Well done ! All of a sudden I am craving a beer and a burger!
(y)
I dusted off the grill yesterday, did a thorough cleaning and fired it up to burn off the cleaning stuff.. Wife didn't have anything to put on the grill but hot dogs and we only have one bun so I shut her down, covered her back up and now ready to go for anything.. I asekd her if she had any ground beef or maybe a kielbasa ,,,nope all frozen,, oh well there is another day to come as soon as the rain stops!!! However, the beer my neighbor brought over went down bigly. He willl not stay but leaves the beer on the sidewalk! Social distancing at it's finest! There is a local brewery next town over and he visits every Saturday and brings over a few for me to try … Keep em coming.

·
Premium Member
8,416 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Bologna on a onion bun? Bologna deserves a moldy piece of balloon bread at best! Do you know what is in that stuff?
:ROFLMAO:
You know what's in that as well as I do! I watched a documentary on the making of processed meat. All of them, turkey, bologna all of that stuff and I was actually surprised at how it's made.. Not the way most would think,, comes out of a machine towards the end like a balloon full of water! then the magic happens and it solidifies to what you and all of us know as deli meats! Didn't gross me out at all but very strange whoever came up with that technology.
Now, what's in the stuff, we've all heard about, but that happens with local happenings like kielbasa, sausage etc.. Everything goes into the brew! Including intestines... Ah,,, I mean natural casings! Hot dog anyone?? I'll have three and a good ole ice cold beer... Don't care what's inside... Here is a short documentary on the subject;

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
You know what's in that as well as I do! I watched a documentary on the making of processed meat. All of them, turkey, bologna all of that stuff and I was actually surprised at how it's made.. Not the way most would think,, comes out of a machine towards the end like a balloon full of water! then the magic happens and it solidifies to what you and all of us know as deli meats! Didn't gross me out at all but very strange whoever came up with that technology.
Now, what's in the stuff, we've all heard about, but that happens with local happenings like kielbasa, sausage etc.. Everything goes into the brew! Including intestines... Ah,,, I mean natural casings! Hot dog anyone?? I'll have three and a good ole ice cold beer... Don't care what's inside... Here is a short documentary on the subject;
3 corn dogs, no buns (I am on a diet) and a beer sounds great but hold the deep fried bats. Corn dogs look and taste so much better that the ugly step sister , bologna!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
3 corn dogs, no buns (I am on a diet) and a beer sounds great but hold the deep fried bats. Corn dogs look and taste so much better that the ugly step sister , bologna!
I'm at a quandary; I have never had a corn dog and thought from all this reading they are outlawed, and I also like bologna.. so as much as I would like to like your post.. as you can understand.. I can't!!
I do draw the line with SPAM though! I have no idea what that slime is on the top when you open it up.. MY father loved that stuff, must be a NAVY thing?

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I'm at a quandary; I have never had a corn dog and thought from all this reading they are outlawed, and I also like bologna.. so as much as I would like to like your post.. as you can understand.. I can't!!
I do draw the line with SPAM though! I have no idea what that slime is on the top when you open it up.. MY father loved that stuff, must be a NAVY thing?
The moron commissioner (aka corndog hater) has driven a wedge between like minded people like us by his prejudicial attitudes toward the majestic corn dog. He thinks bologna, pre-sliced velvetta cheese, balloon bread and miracle whip are food fit for a king! "Here King come get it" My dog King wouldn't even eat it! The slime on SPAM is a warning to not eat it. If you don't heed the warning , you will suffer!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
The moron commissioner (aka corndog hater) has driven a wedge between like minded people like us by his prejudicial attitudes toward the majestic corn dog. He thinks bologna, pre-sliced velvetta cheese, balloon bread and miracle whip are food fit for a king! "Here King come get it" My dog King wouldn't even eat it! The slime on SPAM is a warning to not eat it. If you don't heed the warning , you will suffer!
I don't think he likes miracle whip! 🤣 He thinks the world of me so I can't like the moron declaration! :sneaky:
Gotcha on the spam!

4461 - 4480 of 4480 Posts