Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to put a T-N-T on my JD4600, and be able to run a hydro chute and hydro deflector on my 3pt snowblower. How many SCV/ rear outlets do I need.:unknown: All I know about hydraulics is that you turn red and oily when a hose breaks.:gaah:

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I would have 8 connectors on the rear of the tractor then? Just trying to figure out how many I need and how to arrange them. I'm thinkng four lines each with two QC's. This is all new to me, but I be willin to learn!:laugh: I have an FEL and that has four connectors so I'm guessing that is 2 lines with 2 QC each.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That really helped. It's becoming clearer. I appreciate your patience. I'm a slow learner, but with enough beating I eventually learn.:nunu::laugh: The electric option may be the best bet. Thanks again. :thumbup1gif:

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna try and get the kit for the 5th SCV setup. That should give me all that I need. That ebay looks like the last one available. They are rather rare to find. I believe they are NLA. I appreciate your help and guidance. :thumbup1gif:

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MJNCAD, how much beer will it cost me to have you come to Iowa and help me with my install?:lol: Nice looking job. I'm hoping to have 5-6 circuts when done. Thats a lot of them, but would rather put every possible one in at the same time rather then adding them 1 at a time over and over again. Again, great job.:good2::thumbup1gif:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.