Green Tractor Talk banner

Who thinks psrumors is gathering information for the government?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am beginning to wonder what is going on. All these questions into my private life. I know there is a hidden camera in that darkened taillight on my tractor too!
:lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Be advised before answering this poll, I just saw a drone circling my home.
:hide:

·
Registered
155 Posts
If the government wanted information on us they'd get FG19 to do it. We'd tell her anything. :spy:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm, you don't say? I may need to look into this.
:think: :creep:
:lol:

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Be advised before answering this poll, I just saw a drone circling my home.
:hide:
You need a few of these . . .

dr.jpg

:snipersmilie:

:rocket:

:peace:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think if I need those, I may be better off loading my own in a deep bunker with an undisclosed location.
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I'm not admitting to anything...But clearly I wasn't scared to tell what you have all suspected.:nunu: Now I'm going to put my will in order and wait for my intimate death! It's been nice knowing you all.. :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Well, as much as I wanted a smart response to the question I got nothing....I was bored, things were quiet....I got everyone talking :flag_of_truce: :lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, as much as I wanted a smart response to the question I got nothing....I was bored, things were quiet....I got everyone talking :flag_of_truce: :lol:
I see, you admit it then. You are part some type of trained high tech government interrogation probably trying to find out if there are real horses under the hoods of our tractors so the government can find some type of snail under there too and charge us for permits grazing rights for the tractors! I'll give it to you, you are pretty slick. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Bilderberg? RAND? Military-Industrial Complex?? Illuminati? KFC??

I bet yur hired by the Colonel, aren't you??!!! Ya, that's it!! Looking for that illusive 12th herb!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,982 Posts
Bilderberg? RAND? Military-Industrial Complex?? Illuminati? KFC??

I bet yur hired by the Colonel, aren't you??!!! Ya, that's it!! Looking for that illusive 12th herb!!

What does Kentucky Fried Chicken have to do with this? :laugh:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe because so many of us polled "Too scared to answer" he is now calling us chicken $hit$. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
It's from "so I married an axe murderer" with mike Myers....

"The colonel with his wee beady eyes, come on, buy my chicken...."

I'd like to put a picture here of Charlie's dad, but tapatalk is demanding a password, yet when I offer it they say it's already in use.

No $hit it's in use. It's in use by me!!!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
It's a well known fact (in MY circles) that population behaviour control can be attained through food additives a.k.a. "herbs-spices". Just observe the activities of certain clientel of fast food joints to prove this point. The furtive "salt eaters", the ever hyper "suger/caffiene seekers" and the worst, glassey eyed "chicken coatingists".

The government gives a secret financial rebates to all fast food joints so they will release the used grease to "underground biodiesel makers", hence the addictive properties of "American Junkfoodism" is fueling government black food additive projects. Back in my day the government was using Rock 'n Roll, today it's fast food controlling the wretched masses...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is worse than the government doing that is the fact that you let us know about it... Good bye my friend, it has been nice knowing you! :bye:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
What is worse than the government doing that is the fact that you let us know about it... Good bye my friend, it has been nice knowing you! :bye:
Ah, when they come around I'll do what I always do in that situation... I act crazy (like Ol' Mose in "The Searchers") and they just go away. Works every time.:laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Ah, when they come around I'll do what I always do in that situation... I act crazy (like Ol' Mose in "The Searchers") and they just go away. Works every time.:laugh:
Thank ya, kindly! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I knew we could count on you to have the right answer! :laugh::lol:
Just be sure you act that way all the time, you never know they could even be disguised as a pizza delivery man or something.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I knew we could count on you to have the right answer! :laugh::lol:
Just be sure you act that way all the time, you never know they could even be disguised as a pizza delivery man or something.
I'll know them when they come, they will drive right up to the house. The real pizza guy already knows to set the pizza on the driveway down by the road, hit the horn and split! I mail 'em tips once a month.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts