Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was quoted $5500
List is $5420 for the hoe, $154 for the power beyond kit, and $56 for upgrading to a 12" bucket. That totals $5630.
Dealer setup is $140 and I won't argue with that.

I was thinking I should be able to get a 10% discount on the hoe, kit, and bucket, which would put me at $5067 plus setup.

Actually, I was thinking I would be able to get a 10% on the whole package with 1026R, MMM, H120 loader,and 260 BH. Am I dreaming?

·
Registered
36 Posts
As you are probably aware the 1026r can be factory ordered now as a TLB package with the H120 loader 260 backhoe with the 12" bucket. I just ordered one expected delivery end of March. List prices in Canada are a little higher but straight sale no financing I would think that you should be able to get at least 15% discount.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you are probably aware the 1026r can be factory ordered now as a TLB package with the H120 loader 260 backhoe with the 12" bucket. I just ordered one expected delivery end of March. List prices in Canada are a little higher but straight sale no financing I would think that you should be able to get at least 15% discount.
I have not noticed that before, but I see it now. It is appears it is around $200 cheaper to order the TLB, but it saves the dealer setup fee on the backhoe, which is $140 at my dealer. So total savings is $350 or so. Well worth it..

Thanks for the heads up:good2:

On another note, the build your own configurator is different now. Not sure I like it yet. Doesnt tell you the deluxe hood gaurd and bucket level indicator comes with the H120 loader like it used to. I am hopeing it still does, but I am betting my dealer won't know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Was talking to the dealer today the deluxe hood guard and level indication is still included with the H120 loader and is part of the TLB package

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was talking to the dealer today the deluxe hood guard and level indication is still included with the H120 loader and is part of the TLB package
Thanks darvic,

I stopped by one of my local dealers today (there are about 5 within 45 minutes from here) and there sat a new 1026R TLB. I didn't price it yet but probably will in a week or two. I am getting close to buying one, but I am still stuggling with cost versus need for a backhoe. Thinking about getting a tiller, landscape box, a set of forks, heavy hitch, and toothbar instead for the same or less money. I wish someone made a cheap lightweight grapple for these things. I don't like the bolt on ones very much.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I recently purchased this package, but haven't received it yet. My dealer said it would only come with the 49" loader bucket, unless I wanted to spend an extra 700$ for the 53". I originally wanted the 53, but not for 700 more!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Rockshaft---The difference between a 49" and a 53" bucket should be about 50 bucks. It was when I got my 1026R. Check back with your dealer.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Rockshaft---The difference between a 49" and a 53" bucket should be about 50 bucks. It was when I got my 1026R. Check back with your dealer.
I'm sure you're right. He has other 49" buckets on hand, and he says the TLB package ships with the 49", so if he gives me a 53", he'll just have another 49" to deal with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.