Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this in a yard sale. It was cheap so I picked it up. Don't know if I will ever use it or not and was just wanting some input on what you all thought it was worth.:unknown:

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,366 Posts
I'll give you $20. :lol: $25 if you deliver. :good2:

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Word on the street in Ag is that old usable plows are worth 100 to 150 per bottom. Your coulter and landslides look in good shape. The issue you have the the attachment.

If it was a three point, I would say its a good 125-ish, but probably less due to it being a different mount.

T-mo would have a better idea than I as it is for lawn and garden rigs.

What did you pay?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason hit it right on:laugh:. They wanted 25, but I only gave 20 for it. looking on ebay, they range from the twentys to a couple hundred, though I think they are dreaming :mocking:
:drinks: Jeff

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Not a bad little plow. Around my area at the consignment auctions that would probably go for closer to $100. The funny thing is, the 1-bottom and 2-bottom plows (for the 3PH) go for $200-$400. Once you get bigger than that the hobby guys can't use them so they tend to go cheaper. I picked up my old 3-bottom Deere plow for around $200, and just pulled two of the assemblies off for spare parts. The frame is modular to go from 2 to 4 bottom I believe. Oh, and I checked today and it happens to be iMatch compatible. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
That's a Brinly sleeve hitch plow, looks to be a 10 inch. Price in that condition around $100 to $150 range. If you get X500, you can get the optional integral hitch (JD's name for the sleeve hitch), and pick up some rear lug tires and weights you can plow a small garden. Better yet, find a plow day somewhere and have some fun. Be sure to wire brush the plow share and oil it up a bit. Try this link for setting up a plow: http://www.WFMFiles.com/download/Brinly_10in_Integral_Hitch_Plow(PP-510).pdf and http://www.ihcubcadet.com/IHCCFAQ/PlowSetup.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts