Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I've been de-rusting and putting back in shape my 2019 1025R with a 47'' snowblower. I have completely disassembled the blower, changed the impeller, changed the oil from both boxes (impeller gearbox and enclosed chain box), changed a bunch of screws, added a LOT of anti seize everywhere it was relevant.

Now, when I finally reinstalled it on the tractor (you might have seen my post on removing the impeller, or my post on replacing the impeller shaft seal, or my post on the circlip on the shaft, it took a while), I feel like the blower makes too much noise. But now, it's my first tractor. I have a 1971 Ariens garden tractor / blower that is also noisy, but no experience with a SCUT.

It's nothing excessive, but I feel like it's too much noise. No idea how to explain it. Anyone has a video where I could hear the blower. I've read all the threads, but have no idea how to figure out if it is normal noise or not.... Anything specific to check that could make it noisy maybe. I would call it a rattling noise. I can hear the PTO from under the cab and when in front of the blower, I can hear mechanical rattling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts