1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Never even seen one. Couldn't tell you. :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
I am selling a 9 yr old John Deere mower LA100 for parts. How much should I charge? The battery is 1 yr. old.
I think that depends on what is wrong with it. Does it run? Is the tranny good? Does it have a bagger?

btw, I grew up in Shelton! :wgtt:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I am selling a 9 yr old John Deere mower LA100 for parts. How much should I charge? The battery is 1 yr. old.
If it don't run and you can't fix it to sell. I would give it away. Make some one happy that don't have much money.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I got $400 for my 2005 L130 with 100-hours that I sold last year.
Either you gave it away or this carts a LOT by region as I see similar machines on CL frequently for $1000+:dunno:

As far at the OP's LA100 as already said it depends on issues and condition. Parting out may gain more $ if getting it to run is out of the question.

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
:wgtt: From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

·
Premium Member
7,694 Posts
Either you gave it away or this carts a LOT by region as I see similar machines on CL frequently for $1000+:dunno:

As far at the OP's LA100 as already said it depends on issues and condition. Parting out may gain more $ if getting it to run is out of the question.
I suspect a combination of both. In any case I was just glad to be rid of the damn thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts