Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so enthralled with the http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/off-topic/6714-what-do-you-do.html thread it that got me wondering what the age of the various GTT members are. There seems to be so much experience here that I could probably get sound advice on any question asked. Knowledge usually comes with age, but not always.

So here goes, I'll start, I'm 59 (trying to be 30 again, but with the same "wisdom" I have now :lol:)

PS GTT is such a great place to read and learn, I wish I could spend more time here.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
38 here. Im a mid 1974 model... :good2: Well, I guess "model" was a bad choice of wording there.... :slap-yourself-emoti

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
57 and climbing.....slowly:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,506 Posts
57 here and I don't want to learn anything more. Can't remember what I thought I knew!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,506 Posts
Nothin for nothin but this thread is already getting depressing.:laugh:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I just recieved my AARP card last week in the mail:unknown:. When you figuar out how old I am let me know:mocking: my memory is not what it use to be.:laugh::drinks:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Old enough

I'm old enough to remember watching a black & white television. Those were the days when a kid could still be a kid and not have as many pressures put on them in elementary school etc. Grew up watching farmers cultivate their crops.

·
Administrator
18,000 Posts
43 here...I started young:laugh:

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
A few weeks shy of 37 here.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
43 here...I started young:laugh:
Ken- I'm wait for the thread that sez: "What's your SSN, Mother's Madien name, Best childhood friend, City you were married, Bank PIN, first pets name, etc." Think we'll rack-up ten pages? :lol: ~Scotty I did enjoy the "Job" thread though! ~S

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Oh, you mean how many years I've been on the planet, not how old I act. :lol:
Well, too young to know John Kennedy, but just old enough to have been around when the Captain boldly went where no man has gone before.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts