Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has to be an easy solution to my question. How do I connect a 12v pull behind sprayer to my 1025r? I have the 12v plugin next to my seat so I'm assuming there has to be some kind of adapter to hook my sprayer into that port correct? It would be nice to have an "on and off" switch with it.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give guys!

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,816 Posts
What sprayer do you have?

·
Premium Member
12,816 Posts
Almost all available 12-volt sprayers use a similar power cable. It usually involves alligator clamps or eye-terminals connected via duplex bullet connectors to a power switch running back to the sprayer.

As such, parts are readily available to do whatever you need.

If your sprayer comes with alligator clamps you can simply cut them off and attach a 12-volt accessory plug. If the clamps are attached with a bullet connector you can get a plug-on harness that provides a 12-volt accessory plug. The last time I was at TSC they had a complete power harness for $10 that included both the alligator clamps and the 12-volt accessory plug all pre-wired to duplex bullet connectors.

adapter.jpg

If you really want to go Pro, grab one of these wireless adapters from Tractor Supply. It has the same duplex bullet connectors and goes in-line with your power cable and gives you a wireless fob for on/off.

wireless.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almost all available 12-volt sprayers use a similar power cable. It usually involves alligator clamps or eye-terminals connected via duplex bullet connectors to a power switch running back to the sprayer.

As such, parts are readily available to do whatever you need.

If your sprayer comes with alligator clamps you can simply cut them off and attach a 12-volt accessory plug. If the clamps are attached with a bullet connector you can get a plug-on harness that provides a 12-volt accessory plug. The last time I was at TSC they had a complete power harness for $10 that included both the alligator clamps and the 12-volt accessory plug all pre-wired to duplex bullet connectors.

View attachment 27579

If you really want to go Pro, grab one of these wireless adapters from Tractor Supply. It has the same duplex bullet connectors and goes in-line with your power cable and gives you a wireless fob for on/off.

View attachment 27580

It looks like I need to make a visit to TSC! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,816 Posts
It's a Countyline 30 Gallon pull behind sprayer from TSC.
Perfect, you should be able to get the $10 power cable adapter kit from TSC and you're all set!

Reactions: greenrunner

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Went to the truck stop, bought a cigarette lighter plug, cut off the plug that came on my sprayer and installed the new plug. Works great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts