Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some stuff on Amazon on Wednesday. One order was for a new Amazon Fire stick since they notified me that they were discontinuing support for my old Sony blu-ray player that I use to stream Prime on my living room TV. They gave me a $25 credit, so the cost wasn't too bad. It arrived yesterday with no issues.

I also placed a separate order for some headlight bulbs and a new headlight housing for my truck. My drivers side bulb is burned out and the headlight lens is cloudy and has water in it. Those were also ordered on Wednesday and were supposed to arrive today. I just checked Amazon's site for shipping updates. It looks like the bulbs are in my mailman's truck and should be here today (if they're not already in my mailbox). According to Amazon's site the lens is still "Arriving today by 8 PM" but they shipped it (yesterday) via UPS from Florida. Using the UPS tracking number, I see that it's not going to arrive until Monday sometime. So much for digging into the front of my truck this weekend.

Usually I let stuff like this go and if it was going to be delivered tomorrow I'd probably let it go. But, this kind of messes up other things for me plus I hate to drive around with only one headlight. So I'm going to contact Amazon and see if I can get some sort of credit.

BUT, I looked around on the Amazon orders page in my account and I don't see any "contact us" links. I thought they had one of those pop-up chat windows, but I don't see that either. What's the best way to contact them?

THANKS!

ps - If only Kenny would sell headlights and accessories in addition to hooks and stuff, I could have just ordered this stuff from him and I wouldn't be having these problems!! :good2: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
11,324 Posts
I ordered some stuff on Amazon on Wednesday. One order was for a new Amazon Fire stick since they notified me that they were discontinuing support for my old Sony blu-ray player that I use to stream Prime on my living room TV. They gave me a $25 credit, so the cost wasn't too bad. It arrived yesterday with no issues.

BUT, I looked around on the Amazon orders page in my account and I don't see any "contact us" links. I thought they had one of those pop-up chat windows, but I don't see that either. What's the best way to contact them?
The links are there but they sort of hide them.

1. Go to the bottom of the main page and click HELP
2. On the next page click "Need More Help"
3. A panel will pop up on the right, click "Contact Us"
4. On the next page you have your choice of CHAT or have them call YOU. I have done both options and they both work very well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I always find it amazing how hard they make it to find. At least I don't need to go there very often but when I do they seem to take care of things quickly and have never been dissapointed.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I have had to call a couple times,,
I simply Google "Amazon Phone Number" and the phone number pops right up,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts