Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my wife hates grass clippings on the lawn. (Not interested in a debate about collecting vs mulching. Wife wins.) Along with our 1025R we got the 60D mower deck and a Terra King MCS. Both work great, but converting the tractor from Loader/Backhoe mode to Mowing mode is a bit of a pain, especially hooking up the iMatch to the 3pt on the back. Eventually, this won't be so much of an issue, as once we finish re-landscaping our 1acre, the tractor will likely stay in the mowing configuration most of the time.

So, yesterday, I had a bear of a time getting the 3pt on the iMatch hooked up to the tractor. After mowing, I just left the iMatch on the Terra King, hoping that this would make reattaching it next week a bit easier. I'm also wondering if I should just skip the iMatch and leave the 3pt arms directly connected to the Terra King, skipping the iMatch. (We have other attachments, like box blade and tiller, but don't use them often at the moment.) However, I trimmed the Terra King's PTO shaft using measurements with the iMatch in place. (Don't know if that matters.)

Any advice on this issue would be welcome.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Wife does not win if she is not the one operating the tractor. :LOL: Maybe that's why I'm divorced. :ROFLMAO:

Man, keep the iMatch. What specifically did you have trouble with? Just leave the iMatch on the tractor and mow with it.

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,416 Posts
The whole point of the iMatch is to leave it connected to the tractor. If you're going to take it off you might as well just use to 3-point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts