Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to be able to move my z540r without starting it up sometimes. I can get it to move forward but not backwards. Is there any way to put the ztr in neutral to push it back and forth?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,190 Posts
Moving Machine by Hand

CAUTION: Avoid injury! When the bypass valve is open, the machine will have unrestricted motion.
• Do not open the bypass valve when the machine is stopped on an incline to prevent it from going downhill out of control.
IMPORTANT: Transmission damage may occur if the machine is towed or moved incorrectly:
• Move machine by hand only.
• Do not use another vehicle to move machine.
• Do not tow machine.
When the machine needs to be moved without starting the engine, use the bypass valves:
NOTE: Do not operate bypass control levers while machine is running. Do not operate the machine with controls in bypass position.

1. GXT002403.gif
    GXT002403-UN-30JUL15
  2. Rotate levers (A) inward until lever hits a stop.[HR][/HR]
  3. Release park brake.
  4. Push machine to desired location and lock park brake.
  5. Rotate bypass levers (A) outward to the disengaged position.
OMGX26263

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moving Machine by Hand

CAUTION: Avoid injury! When the bypass valve is open, the machine will have unrestricted motion.
• Do not open the bypass valve when the machine is stopped on an incline to prevent it from going downhill out of control.
IMPORTANT: Transmission damage may occur if the machine is towed or moved incorrectly:
• Move machine by hand only.
• Do not use another vehicle to move machine.
• Do not tow machine.
When the machine needs to be moved without starting the engine, use the bypass valves:
NOTE: Do not operate bypass control levers while machine is running. Do not operate the machine with controls in bypass position.

1. View attachment 679996
    GXT002403-UN-30JUL15
  2. Rotate levers (A) inward until lever hits a stop.
  3. Release park brake.
  4. Push machine to desired location and lock park brake.
  5. Rotate bypass levers (A) outward to the disengaged position.

OMGX26263
That is perfect thank you! So glad to see this is possible!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts