Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Been there a while, no? Photoshop?
Breaks my heart. We had a 650 for 20 years, great tractor.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
I saw this image on weather.com.. figured I'd share it with you all.

View attachment 44716
That isn't the word for it! Where in the heck are the wheels/tires! Popped to Brazil? !!!! I know already.. I think my old 61 Chevy looks like this now too! If I could find it in the junk yard! Thanks for the pic, now if it were Orange, silver, yellow or White......

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Been there a while, no? Photoshop?
That was my initial thought. I've had a tree larger than that fall on top of and crush a pickup truck but it didn't drive it into the ground. This tractor is buried over 3' deep. The tree didn't do that.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
i would love to know who chopped that down!:nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu:

no, just kidding! i would definitely be ticked..:nunu::banghead:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
So much for the ROPS. :lolol:

I know I'd be horrified at first :nunu: but if I had full insurance at the time there would be grace and thoughts of an upgrade. :yahoo:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'd be mad if I didn't have insurance, happy if I did. 650s are okay, but there are far better newer machines out there.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
I'd start shopping for a brand NEW one! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
Glad there wasn't a hand or foot sticking out from under the log.
That was my first thought , no one hurt, and OH BOY I can get a new tractor.....:bigthumb::laugh:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,740 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,740 Posts
I'd start shopping for a brand NEW one! :bigthumb:
A little Bondo, some of that will just buff right out...................................:banghead:

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
These things happen when you don't have the ROPS up....:unknown::mocking:

I would just be glad I wasn't on it. My wife and I came home one stormy night and found my Bronco 2 just like that in the drive, with the alarm just barely audible, battery almost dead. I always blamed it on those recalled Firestone tires... :dunno:

Neighbors said, "It's lucky it didn't hit your house" ...I said "I can fix a house, I can't fix that car"

·
Premium Member
9,118 Posts
This happen to my wife's car.

I was the one that parked it.....10 minutes before it happened. :banghead:

She got a new car and all was good.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I'd be a little pissed, but I have insurance. :laugh:

I'd love to have that happen to my truck. I keep wanting to smack a deer, but I can't bring myself to do it when the opportunity arises. With my luck it wouldn't be a total loss and they'd want to fix my 249,480mi truck or give me $50 for it. :smash:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts