Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy,

My name is Wendell and I reside in Spokane County, WA. I've been a long time lurker. Have learned alot reading the various posts. I purchased a new John Deere 4720 (w/cab) last September and had been getting to know it and using it on some lightweight chores. Only had to use it once this winter for snow removal. But with spring around the corner the wife is expecting great agricultural accomplishments thus I have a few questions and thought it best to come out of the shadows. Below is my new John Deere. I also own a 1948 C model Farmall but she is retired and waiting patiently to be restored

Attachments

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome WO
Glad you come out of lurk mode! You own my dream tractor. Looking forward to your input.

I hope you'll excuse my taking this opportunity to say ... I hope more lurkers will join in . If you are a lurker reading this, I/we all look forward to your joining in with us . Some of us are nitwits so being knowledgeable on jd is not a prerequisite

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
46,374 Posts
Welcome, nice unit. Us nitwits like it. :lol:

Reactions: rgd

·
Administrator
22,616 Posts
:wgtt:

Nice tractor! :drinks:

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
:wgtt:

Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Great looking tractor! I wish I had the property to justify owning one myself. :lol:

And you live right by one of the best workbook builders in the world.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm reception! I have 15 acres of the finest weeds and sagebrush . Hoping this tractor and the right implements will help me rectify the situation.

Wendell

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome Wendell. Nice tractor and you will have fun with it! the eastern part of Washington is so different from the western part Seattle and to the mountains. I've driven through that area several times for business and pleasure. I like it. Glad to have you hear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.