Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a camp for children and adults with special needs. We have an old but not antique John Deere 990 mid size utility tractor. I?ve done several repairs on it, always a learning experience for sure.
I hope there are others out there with the same model that I can perhaps swap stories and helpful hints with.

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

The 990 is a great tractor! Glad you've found us and have decided to join the fun. :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,082 Posts
Welcome to GTT Oakysmoker.
There are a lot of adults here that need special attention. I could use all the help you can offer with them. :munch: :lol:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Oakysmoker, Welcome to GTT.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to GTT
There are a lot of adults here that need special attention. I could use all the help you can offer with them. :munch: :lol:
Some special members here use lots of black paint. :mocking: Some still use phlip-phones. I guess they're comfortable with certain item, kinda like a security blanket.

:lol:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York. Any pics to share ... sure would be appreciated.:lol:

·
Registered
12,540 Posts
Welcome aboard
These words could not be more true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Oh boy,you NEED all the help.

Welcome from WNY. :good2:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
welcome from south western Pa. :wgtt:

:unknown:don't listen to them fellas who claim to have needs-only a few do -oh. and i won't say who:lol:

:hide: i might be one of them.

·
Registered
927 Posts
:hi:Well, that's what I call a great job! Hope you enjoy it and the 990. :wgtt:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey, I resemble that remark.:lol:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

1 - 15 of 15 Posts