Green Tractor Talk banner

81 - 100 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
23 currently. Guessers are saying 1-2” tonight and 1-2” tomorrow. Could be a fun drive to Louisville. Sounds like more snow south where we have to go threw.
Take our time and watch out for the stupid drivers. High of 36 today.

·
Corndog Hater
11,267 Posts
Have a safe drive jdmich!

It is also 23° here, looking for another cloudy day ahead of some snow. They are saying 4"-6" through Friday, but we also have a chance of some rain and sleet tomorrow AM, so that may keep accumulations down. We are under the obligatory Winter Weather Advisory from 7pm tonight to 10am tomorrow. Lake effect is supposed to kick up, so they'll probably issue another advisory or extend the one. It looks like the lake effect may stay north of us. Headed to a high of 37° today.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
27* this morning with a rare clear sky. Around midnight the wind kicked up a little and pushed the nasty fog away. Calling for a high if 40* today - maybe we’ll see some sun?

Pretty much the same advisory here as CP. Supposed to start as snow tonight, then change over to sleet and freezing rain, then to rain tomorrow. Yet another messy storm.....

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Currently 29 and snowing. About an inch over night ,guessers calling for 1-3”. Hopefully roads aren’t to bad looks worse to south. High of 30 and some cold air moving in tonight and tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
33* currently. Was snowing pretty well around 9pm but must have changed to rain shortly thereafter. 0.29” overnight.

Just a coating of slush on the driveway this morning - and yet another non-plowing event.

Calling for a high of 38* today with some more rain - then it looks like a 36 hour period of some true cold winter air.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
It’s currently 9* at my place. It’s not forecasted to warm up much for the today and tomorrow. weather guessers are talking about wind chills of -25. It snowed a bit over night . I don’t think we got much, but it’s hard to tell as it’s windy and the new snow we got Sunday is blowing around. Came home to a bit of a surprise yesterday afternoon. Roads in Green Bay were fine. Once I got out of town the roads were snow covered in spots. My road was completely drifted over ,so I had to bust a few drifts to get home.

·
Corndog Hater
11,267 Posts
We received a good 3"-4" of fresh snow over night. There was no evidence of any sleet or rain here, low temp was 28°, it's up to 30° now, which is the high. Lake effect and snow showers for today, they are now saying we could see up to 10" total, I'll believe that when I see it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm in the same boat as jlh.
Yesterday @ 3pm: 30deg. F
This morning @ 3am: -10deg. F

·
Corndog Hater
11,267 Posts
16* and still dropping this morning. Finally some true winter weather - cold, crisp, and dry! Calling for a high of 20* today.
When I took Katie out this morning, I though of you sitting on the porch with Jake, and thought......brrrrrrrr. But your temp is double ours! We're at 8° and still dropping too. We didn't end up with much more snow, maybe and inch and the wind blew most of it around and off the driveway. The say we may see some sun later, with a high of 14°. Then back into a ho hum winter weather pattern for a few days.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
When I took Katie out this morning, I though of you sitting on the porch with Jake, and thought......brrrrrrrr. But your temp is double ours! We're at 8° and still dropping too. We didn't end up with much more snow, maybe and inch and the wind blew most of it around and off the driveway. The say we may see some sun later, with a high of 14°. Then back into a ho hum winter weather pattern for a few days.
Yeah - I’m quite the sight if anyone saw me. Shorts on with my Carhartt chore coat, bomber hat, and blanket on my legs - just love doing it. Since I don’t need to rush outside to go to work now it gives me a real feel for the weather. Just can’t get that looking out the window. It’s actually just another part of my obsession for weather watching.

81 - 100 of 156 Posts