Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
It’s currently 24* forecasted high for today is 41*.

Yesterday ended up being warmer than forecasted. Not sure what the official high high was,but at one point my truck was showing 48*. I didn’t believe it at first, so I checked my phone and it was showing 46*.

·
Registered
22,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Here we go. Not sure what we are going to get “Let us worry about the details” really that’s why I watch the weather cause I do stuff outside and want the details so I can plan to do stuff outside. Wow
This would really make me mad if we were trying to do hay.
View attachment 728199
Yeah....but even if they said something they would be wrong.

I usually trust NOAA to get it close to right but they have been off quite a bit lately also. So I usually look at a couple forecasts then interpret the data from my weather station and make my own assumptions. Following the dew point goes a long way here.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
It’s up to 47* already, and not a cloud in they sky. One couldn’t ask for a nicer February day. Water from the melting snow is pouring off the roofs.(y):cool:

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
31 currently here according to my thermometer. Nice out yesterday into the 50’s. High of 40 today. Guessers still not sure how much we are going to get. Snow starts tomorrow threw Wednesday. Wow they
have 4 different forecasts, which range from 4-14”. This almost getting comical.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
It’s currently 24* And clear it’s supposed to cloud up this afternoon with a high of 40*. It’s been getting warm than forecasted,so the high temp is just a guess. LOL

There is a chance of snow mid week. The local weather guy says the heavy snow will pass to the south of us. The weather guessers have been wrong a lot lately,so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get the heavy snow.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,793 Posts
We haven't had any rain yet today.
It's 73° at the moment and the sun is out, although I suspect not for long. Still lots of clouds off to the North and West.

Local Louisiana Radar.
................................... I'm the one with the pop corn. Y'all know who the other cat is.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Will see

·
Registered
42 Posts
East Tennessee weather....rain. AGAIN. By the time the rains ends tonight we will have had 12+ inches of rain in February alone.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
30* and clear now. Supposed to cloud over with a high near 35* today. The snow is forecasted to stay south of here. Supposed to be colder the rest of the week with highs in the 20s and single digit lows.

·
Corndog Hater
11,519 Posts
4 different forecasts, which range from 4-14”
They are just saying "significant lake effect snows with over a foot possible". Of course, with the lake effect, it depends on the wind, so as of yet, who knows. Last night on the weather, 4" was predicted for us and we were the highest accumulation shown, that was through Friday AM. The winter storm watches go into effect Thursday morning.

54° here yesterday too, a nice day that did cloud up in the afternoon. A high of 44° today, 34° right now which is the low. The snow on the ground has really taken a hit and with the on and off rain we're getting now, it will continue to do so. 0.11" so far in the gauge.

·
Registered
22,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
34* this morning with some drizzle - calling for a high of 43* today with some rain.

looks like some more rain tomorrow and in the 40’s again. It looks like the lake snow is going to stay pretty tight to the lake this time - in CP territory maybe but nowhere near here.

got up to 55* yesterday - forced myself to do some more work outside which kind of did me in unfortunately.

Rain in the winter.....might as well be spring now.....

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Still have predictions all over the place. Currently 32 and a dusting Overnight. High of 39 today. Storm watch tonight into late tomorrow night. 4-8” seams to be the likely choice of most of the guessers.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,793 Posts
Still, no snow.
~70° for today's high.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,793 Posts
Next 7 days.

·
Registered
22,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
36* this morning with heavy fog - calling for a high of 50* today.

Winter weather and wind advisories posted starting at 1:00am tomorrow morning. Looks like the front will pass here around 3:00am and then start rocking and rolling.

Same as smalltime - then a couple days of below normal temps then gradually back up over the weekend.

161 - 180 of 215 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.