Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April brought us major swings in the weather with the passing of winter and the coming of spring. The northern areas saw major swings in temperatures while Texas and the deep south saw some very dangerous heavy weather.

May's full moon is on the 3rd and is called the Flower Moon as flowers spring forth in abundance this month

·
Registered
12,293 Posts
weather

I will be first to respond for the month; 47* currently, clear sky after rain last night

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
38° here this AM. Up into the low 60s today with no precip. The weekend is looking beautiful with temps in the mid to upper 60s. I will be mowing for the first time this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
38°F here also this morning. Unusually cool, but warming to 70°F

Mowing day for me, too. Then, to the ballgame tonight. I think I'll take a jacket.

Have a great weekend everybody.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Welcome to May 2015 everyone.

Today

A chance of sprinkles after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight
A chance of sprinkles before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind.

Saturday
A chance of sprinkles after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Calling for a high of 64° today - then for the foreseeable future they say the highs will be in the 70's. It looks like we can finally relax a little and say that spring is finally here!

Our apple trees buds popped open yesterday.

Had a thought when I went to bed last night about spring - this time of year around here I go to sleep with the sound of the Peepers throughout the house and wake up to the sound of the birds singing - it doesn't get any better than that!

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
Weather man was saying the first 4 mos of 2015 ,been the 3rd coldest since keeping records.

Friday 05/01 66 | 44 °F
Friday 20% Precip. / 0 in

Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday Night 20% Precip. / 0 in

Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Over cast and cool. Rain and hail last night. But 80's in the forecast for all next week.

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
:lolol: :lolol:

Delightful with sunshine and some clouds. How often do you get a forecast like that. I'm going to enjoy this one!!:thumbup1gif:

FullSizeRender.jpg

:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!:bigthumb:
You deserve it, you've had it really cold, for a really long time!

·
Old Pa-pa
11,740 Posts
Beautiful weather down here, drying out nicely..........Finally!

All the yard cleaned up from broken branches, was thinking about cutting grass
tomorrow with the Z Trak.

Went joy-ride on the tractor to look a some land I have that I can't see from the house,
2 big hackberry trees blown down from the bad weather that I didn't know about :banghead:

Me, the chain saws and the tractor fixing to be busy tomorrow and it
aint going to be cutting grass.:banghead:

Oh well, the best laid plans, etc, etc.
Cajun

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,261 Posts
57° and clear.
88° is the expected high temp.
Humidity is very light.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Beautiful weekend here. High of 71 today add 74 tomorrow , nothing but sunshine :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
A few more dry and sunny days before the rain moves in on Tuesday. :thumbup1gif: Near 70* to 70*+ then upper 50*'s starting with that rain. :rain:

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
My weather is mirroring coaltrain's pretty much. Maybe not quite as warm, but I am further north, which puts me closer to the North Pole soooo......

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Inclining a little out there today! :lolol:
IMG_0607.jpg

Well it's not forecast to be a "delightful" day like it was a couple of days ago, but 73* with "Plenty of sunshine, Precip 9%" sounds pretty good to me. :yahoo:

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Today is supposed to mirror yesterday - high of 73° with partly cloudy skies - ohh how I've been waiting for this weather!

1 - 20 of 286 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.