Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all it needs a replacement Black / Yellow print head that sells for ~ $80. It snaps-in easily like a print cartridge. Otherwise it's in great shape.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Yellow-Original-Printhead-C9381A/dp/B000BO9L8M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487607463&sr=8-1&keywords=hp+l7780+printhead

The scanner and fax functions work fine. It has Bluetooth and Wireless Network capabilities as well. The print sometimes begins to fade after running multiple pages. For the most part it usually works A-OK.

I'm also including about $300 worth of new, genuine HP replacement ink cartridges. The printer was top of the line when I purchased it ~ 2009. It includes two paper trays and can accommodate standard, legal and custom size stock.

The company bought me a replacement unit. I'd like this to go to someone who can use it. Pick it up for free or just pay for shipping.

HP Oficejet L7780.jpg

Pay it forward.

·
Corndog Hater
11,107 Posts
Frank,
First off, very generous of you. You mention custom stock. Can it print/scan/copy 11x17 (ledger) size? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Nothing listed about ledger size paper. 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14" & A4 are listed here along with the rest of the specs:
Uh-oh....that will seriously limit the size of the sammich pics that can be printed..... :hide: :laugh:

·
Corndog Hater
11,107 Posts
Nothing listed about ledger size paper. 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14" & A4 are listed here along with the rest of the specs:

Printer Specifications for HP Officejet Pro L7500, L7600, and L7700 All-in-One Printer Series | HP® Customer Support
Thanks Frank!:good2: I am wanting to start off with one of these machines for my surveys, printing them ledger size. Hopefully things go well and I can eventually move up to a large scale plotter.:thumbup1gif:

Uh-oh....that will seriously limit the size of the sammich pics that can be printed..... :hide: :laugh:
:banghead::banghead:

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
First of all it needs a replacement Black / Yellow print head that sells for ~ $80. It snaps-in easily like a print cartridge. Otherwise it's in great shape.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Yellow-Original-Printhead-C9381A/dp/B000BO9L8M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487607463&sr=8-1&keywords=hp+l7780+printhead

The scanner and fax functions work fine. It has Bluetooth and Wireless Network capabilities as well. The print sometimes begins to fade after running multiple pages. For the most part it usually works A-OK.

I'm also including about $300 worth of new, genuine HP replacement ink cartridges. The printer was top of the line when I purchased it ~ 2009. It includes two paper trays and can accommodate standard, legal and custom size stock.

The company bought me a replacement unit. I'd like this to go to someone who can use it. Pick it up for free or just pay for shipping.

View attachment 317114

Pay it forward.
free? joe dirt dang.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts