Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****I’m not affiliated or making money here. Just trying to help some good people out****
I seriously get nothing out of this except for the fact I helped someone save a dollar.

Hulu

Deal going on for Black Friday and cyber Monday. Its only 99 cents a month for 1 year. It then goes up to $7.99 a month afterwards. There are 2 packages. One with a few commercials and one without. The 99 cent one is with commercials. It’s $11.99 or so if you want commercial. That’s regular price.
I wish I could give more info on the service but I don’t reallt use it. My wife uses it every day. 2 weeks ago she signed up for it for 1 month free and then $5.99 a month for a year. I just cancelled her subscription and signed up for the 99 cent a month.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Great tip

****I’m not affiliated or making money here. Just trying to help some good people out****
I seriously get nothing out of this except for the fact I helped someone save a dollar.

Hulu

Deal going on for Black Friday and cyber Monday. Its only 99 cents a month for 1 year. It then goes up to $7.99 a month afterwards. There are 2 packages. One with a few commercials and one without. The 99 cent one is with commercials. It’s $11.99 or so if you want commercial. That’s regular price.
I wish I could give more info on the service but I don’t reallt use it. My wife uses it every day. 2 weeks ago she signed up for it for 1 month free and then $5.99 a month for a year. I just cancelled her subscription and signed up for the 99 cent a month.
Thanks for the tip- we've been looking at doing something as the cable bill is ridiculous. This seems like a good way to test it out.

Treefarmer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts