Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the fact that I don’t have before and after pics but I can testify that Ken’s Bolt On Hooks Hydraulic Protective Caps and Plugs are extraordinary exceptional compared to the sub-par junk that comes with the tractor, in my case the 1025. I by no means am advertising for KBOH’s but I am stating the fact he does have really good quality stuff. For example; the original plugs and caps that came with my tractor worked really well for about a week or so. I would put them back together (if they would go back together) and a breeze would make them come apart again. So, I just let them drag all winter since they would not work as advertised. You will notice in the pic of the originals, two are missing, one just fell off somewhere and the other became so brittle because of the temperature it just fell off…I suspect the other was the same. I have had ZERO issues like above with the KBOH’s set. Just a thought…

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,343 Posts
Thanks for the endorsement Jamie :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks for the endorsement Jamie :thumbup1gif:
Your most welcome! I have just been overly pleased with all I have gotten from you, just a fact!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts