Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are 1/4 ISO male couplers (part # X4010-T6 ) 1/4" female pipe on the other end? Or are they something different? I'm trying to order some hydraulic hose and want to make sure I get the right stuff.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Looking at partscatalog.deere,com, the X4010-T6 attaches to a fitting using an o-ring, so I'd say NOT female pipe thread, but probably ORB (O-Ring Boss) type fitting. No info given on fitting or o-ring, so no idea of size. Take nale coupler to hyd shop and they'll identify the fitting type/size. Bob

·
Administrator
22,935 Posts
JD uses couplers with a -06 ORB thread, we cannot answer your question once we don't know which "hose" you are attaching to. Most couplers you'll find outside of JD will have NPT threads, like the ones we sell.

FYI they are ISO 5675 "AG" stye w/poppet.

Reactions: MattL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to plug a hydraulic cylinder into my loader service valve to raise and lower my pull behind box scraper. I'm not planning to install the loader while pulling the box blade.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
@Hotrodsrx - The JD loader connections on the SCUTs are 1/4 "AG" couplers; the tractor has the female side below the floorboard. Your hoses would need a male 1/4" termination and sufficient length to reach the rear.

There's other options that are more a permanent install that utilizes the tractors PowerBeyond circuit (if installed).

I've had good luck with discounthydraulichose.com and discount code TTWT will save some cash.
If you decide to go with a more permanent solution
www.summithydraulics.com/ttwt (and same discount code) has rear remote spool kits for the SCUTs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great, Thanks guys!

Reactions: MattL
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.