Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I forgot to replace the filler plug for the hydro after I topped up last time.:thumbsdown: I have tried to use "Search" AND "Advanced Search" and I can't seem to find the right terms to bring up that long running thread about the "new" 1026 hydro filler caps. I put in a decent "temporary" plug, but I'd like to get the new one(s) ordered quick. Glad my machine is garaged!

I've also checked JD parts and got these part numbers "LVU800563 Plug 1" and "CH10569 Packing". I'll order the parts as soon as I know if they're the right ones.

BTW, whatever someone did to the old forum "search" feature sure screwed it up. I can't get any relevent searches any longer. (Of course it has to be just ME!:laugh:) I could always find what I was looking for a couple weeks ago...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm trying to help you out by searching for it too. When I try the search function..........the screen is blank. :unknown:

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
The updated hydraulic cap kit is MPLV10145. I don't know what all is included in the kit, or if that's just the cap assembly.

As for the problem with the search function, I don't know what's causing it but I'm seeing the same blank page. If you're experiencing a problem, please see this thread in the Forum Help section so we can keep HH's thread here on the hydraulic cap topic. :hi:

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
Search functions issues have been reported to the proper authorities.:good2:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Search functions issues have been reported to the proper authorities.:good2:
Working on the search function now, The Advanced Search function is working on this end though. Looking into why the regular search function has issues now.
Thanks guys!!! I live and die by that search, it's an "old age" thing.:laugh:

56FordGuy;113955]The updated hydraulic cap kit is MPLV10145. I don't know what all is included in the kit, or if that's just the cap assembly.
Thanks a ton!:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts