Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if its on my end but the JD parts catalogue site seems to be down? Anyone else have this problem?

I am trying to find a part number for the hydraulic hose guides for use with the quick hitch snow blower, plow, broom etc. The little bent round stock things that look like a pigs tail that bolt to the tractor frame so you don't snag your hoses on a tire.

·
Registered
747 Posts
No guarantees, but this might be it.......

M134828

M134828.jpg

Reactions: jgayman

·
Registered
747 Posts
If that isn't it try.... M145430

I know I bought an extra one for my 1025R, but I can't find the receipt for it... :banghead:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I am able to look up parts on the jd site with my laptop. Can't log into GTT on my laptop tho. Can't win today lol

Looks like m134828 is the p/n. $25.05 on green farm parts. And you need two of them.

M145430 is also a hose guide. I think it goes on the quick hitch. Only $7.32

For $50 I am going to look in the shop to see what I have for round stock laying around. I do love my green tractor but JD sure does nickle and dime you on stupid stuff like this.

I have to make a mount on the other side of the tractor for the end of the shoot adjustment cable thinger. So if im gonna be in the shop anyway may as well bend one of these up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts