Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5100E. The line on top of the plastic hydro filter housing (one that feeds the remotes in the rear) keeps blowing off. I've replaced the elbow and prong. Has anyone encountered this before. Like to see if there is a solution other than replacing the whole plastic housing. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is one sad looking setup. A plastic filter housing? And that elbow (also plastic?) just plugs into the top of it with little or nothing to anchor it other than the friction of the O ring? Is there something else that should lock it in place that may be broken?

If that's the only problem with the package, I think I would be tempted to simply couple a few hose clamps together, wrap that around the package and snug it up. That would beat least as sturdy (probably more so) as whatever was intended to hold in place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm thinking that there shouldn't be positive pressure, and as you mentioned this line is COMING from rear remotes, I'll look the problem in that place. Maybe a bad control valve or hydrostatic control or pressure valve is leaking or not doing his job.
What implement are you using in rear when this happen?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts