Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 1025R since May 2016 love it but now there's a hydraulic leak under the seat just wondering if anyone has had this problem. I know it's under warranty but I haven't had very good luck with service at my dealer Thanks for any help

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
:ttiwwp:

Reactions: ky_shawn

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I've had my 1025R since May 2016 love it but now there's a hydraulic leak under the seat just wondering if anyone has had this problem. I know it's under warranty but I haven't had very good luck with service at my dealer Thanks for any help
I hate to read about your problems with a year old machine, I don't want to name a dealer and complain about them online however noticed your location, I made a drive to your area prior to purchasing my 3520 with cash in my pocket and a tractor on my mind. If this is the same dealer I experienced, I feel for you. Needless to say I did not purchase a tractor from them and 75% of the reason was because of the service department.

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
Welcome to GTT,

I think we're going to need more info than "under the seat" to help, use a piece of cardboard to help see where exactly its coming from-fluid under pressure is VERY dangerous.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I'm finding out about this service department they've already had it almost 3 weeks to repair some fairly minor problems, I got it back and 2 days later this leak shows up,sorry but I really can't get good pictures besides fluid dripping off of transmission pan,since it's under warranty I really don't want to tear into it even though I could fix it myself quicker,really just wonder if this is a common problem on a 100 hr. Machine Thanks Anyway and love the forum

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Yes I'm finding out about this service department they've already had it almost 3 weeks to repair some fairly minor problems, I got it back and 2 days later this leak shows up,sorry but I really can't get good pictures besides fluid dripping off of transmission pan,since it's under warranty I really don't want to tear into it even though I could fix it myself quicker,really just wonder if this is a common problem on a 100 hr. Machine Thanks Anyway and love the forum
I don't think it's a common problem, sounds like a dealer problem. And sounds like you have a dealer like mine. Good luck with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts