Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, still looking for one of these hydraulic MCS units for my 955. Looking for a good clean unit ready to use not trying to rebuild one and make usable. Michdeere posted a nice one on my original post to another member that was looking for one and I missed my opportunity to get ahold of him. If anyone has one available let me know thanks,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys, still looking for one of these hydraulic MCS units for my 955. Looking for a good clean unit ready to use not trying to rebuild one and make usable. Michdeere posted a nice one on my original post to another member that was looking for one and I missed my opportunity to get ahold of him. If anyone has one available let me know thanks,
jallen thanks for the quick response your awesome

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
820 Posts
I know you’re looking for the hydraulic dump. That said, I have a tkv20 for sale (Rochester, ny). It’s electric dump, it doesn’t lift though. It dumps from the bottom of the unit and works VERY well. 540 RPM PTO powered impeller.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know you’re looking for the hydraulic dump. That said, I have a tkv20 for sale (Rochester, ny). It’s electric dump, it doesn’t lift though. It dumps from the bottom of the unit and works VERY well. 540 RPM PTO powered impeller.

That’s a pretty cool unit but a little pricey for me, plus I’m a little partial to John Deere stuff, thanks for sharing though

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.