Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, still looking for one of these hydraulic MCS units for my 955. Looking for a good clean unit ready to use not trying to rebuild one and make usable. Michdeere posted a nice one on my original post to another member that was looking for one and I missed my opportunity to get ahold of him. If anyone has one available let me know thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys, still looking for one of these hydraulic MCS units for my 955. Looking for a good clean unit ready to use not trying to rebuild one and make usable. Michdeere posted a nice one on my original post to another member that was looking for one and I missed my opportunity to get ahold of him. If anyone has one available let me know thanks,
jallen thanks for the quick response your awesome

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, too far, I'm in PA. Shipping would be more than the bagger.

Allen.
What kind of condition is it in, I’m not opposed to picking it up if it’s worth it. What would you be trying to get for it?

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
That one in Cleveland looks like a real good deal! I think my local dealer still may have my 66" wide 380 plow from when I traded in my 955.

Allen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent. Allen.
Allen I read your pm and would respond back there but this forum won’t allow me right now as I have limited post. Thank you for the very detailed description and pictures but I will have to pass on your unit as it’s more work than I want to deal with at the moment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
I came across this on tractor house.
I did not call to see if it is still available.
Make sure they have all the brackets.
Not a bad Price. 815-844-6197
Boat Automotive tire Vehicle Watercraft Motor vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
If they don’t have the plate M77465, M77464
Support M77457 Reynolds Farm Equipment showing that they have them . 877-620-6070
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Software
Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel
Font Screenshot Material property Parallel Number

·
Registered
697 Posts
I know you’re looking for the hydraulic dump. That said, I have a tkv20 for sale (Rochester, ny). It’s electric dump, it doesn’t lift though. It dumps from the bottom of the unit and works VERY well. 540 RPM PTO powered impeller.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know you’re looking for the hydraulic dump. That said, I have a tkv20 for sale (Rochester, ny). It’s electric dump, it doesn’t lift though. It dumps from the bottom of the unit and works VERY well. 540 RPM PTO powered impeller.

That’s a pretty cool unit but a little pricey for me, plus I’m a little partial to John Deere stuff, thanks for sharing though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts