Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a 2025r and when I switch between my pallet forks and bucket, one arm is always lower and slower to respond than the other. Is there a fix for this?
I know on my 3033r there is a silver bar that goes from one side to the other.. I believe when this is adjusted correctly it keeps the arms articulating at the same rate but I could be wrong.. maybe one side or both sides where they attach are loose

·
Registered
103 Posts
I’m gonna have to look at mine when I’m in next, I don’t think I have that timing bar. Thanks for the pic
I have been looking at pictures online and if it’s less than 10 years old it will have that timing bar.. there is a nut and bolt on the inside of the loader arms check your see if they are loose or just grab ahold of the bar and and see id it moves freely at all.. but you should be able to loosen both of one side line your front arms up and then tighten down those nuts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.