Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was able to "kitbash" a plow,made for all things,a Kubota,which would not have been possible without the help from kennyd,but then that's a whole 'nother story.
Being it is not a quick disconnect,I have to disassemble all the pieces to remove it from the tractor,which is a PITA.
Anyway,I want to add quick disconnects to the cylinders to make the task a little easier.
Deere wants way too much for them so I was checking out DHH and found them here . Are these OK? I saw a couple others had a little more GPM flow capability. Does that have to be considered?

Thanks for any help

Greg

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,048 Posts
Greg, The ones you linked are perfect for that application. Flow does not need to be considered in this case since the lines will only be flowing oil intermittently.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Hey Greg,
Actually your set up turned out pretty nice considering it is non-standard. Aside from the quick disconnects it looks like it dissmounts easily. Well done.:good2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
The things I came across in online .here is the solution.If you can, take it to TSC or other such store and match them up with the other half. You SHOULD be able to try them (to make sure they are the correct ones) before you buy them. There are several styles out there (IH, JD, and others, etc). Once you find out which one you have, all you need to do is buy the other side for any implements you have. The ends just screw off. NOTE - NEVER use Teflon tape on Hydraulic fittings! Use pipe dope only!

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
NOTE - NEVER use Teflon tape on Hydraulic fittings! Use pipe dope only!
Provided the threads are NPT. ORB and ORFS and JIC don't need thread sealant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts