Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
The most important part is that you have to have a rear hydraulic outlet to power it. Otherwise it is plug and play.

Dave

Reactions: chex313 and Viper21

·
Registered
52 Posts
My 4210 came equipped with a 72" belly deck which has a remote setup with dedicated control next to the rear 3pt controls. So I only paid for cylinder, hose, and fittings and use the stock remote setup. It's enhanced the use of every attachment thus far. Brush hog opens up for easy pressure washing and blade sharpening, carry all and rear forks easily tilt to 45 degrees carrying longer length materials. It's got around 4000 lbs of brute, I'm all smittens so far. In the first few days I found handfuls of extra uses. Win!

·
Administrator
20,314 Posts
There is an OEM option for two rear remotes on the 3025e, I think its part number BLV10461: John Deere Rear Hydraulic Kit - BLV10461

Here is a video I found, they are shown at about the 2:15 mark:

After that you need the cylinder, hoses and couplers, so your looking at $1000-$1100

·
Registered
4 Posts
The most important part is that you have to have a rear hydraulic outlet to power it. Otherwise it is plug and play.

Dave

View attachment 737106
Hi i have the same set up you have, also the power beyond for the back,and the 3rd scv for my loader. mine is the 4052R cab, could i get some info on your hydraulic top link, the center to center of your pins dimention closed, and what is the bore and stroke and rod size is this cat 1 or cat 2. what make is it and where did you purchase it ,any info would be great thanks Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi i have the same set up you have, also the power beyond for the back,and the 3rd scv for my loader. mine is the 4052R cab, could i get some info on your hydraulic top link, the center to center of your pins dimention closed, and what is the bore and stroke and rod size is this cat 1 or cat 2. what make is it and where did you purchase it ,any info would be great thanks Mark
also what size and length was your hoses on the cyl

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Mine is hooked to my 4th or 5th SCV's. I do not have a 3rd SCV. It is always hooked to one of them. Right now, the other is being used by the hydraulic cylinder on my rear blade. Snow time!!!

Contact Brian at Fit Rite Hydraulics Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com for this. He can fix you right up, although he has a waiting list. I bought mine from him over 5 years ago and have had no issues with it. Plug and play. I only bought the hyd top link. It seems most everybody else wants the side (tilt) cylinder also. I have no need for it, so I only bought the hyd top link. The tilt cylinder would have been a waste of money for me, non to mention that it would have tied up both of my outlets. I think you can agree that mine looks pretty nice. Brian does good work. Note that you can position the hoses any direction you want, then tighten them down. BTW, it is all standard cat1.
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Dave my 5th scv is hooked up to my Rhino 850 8' scraper blade for rotation for snow plowing, and i have a 7 ' XP 30 snow pusher on the front,i will have to order one from Brian.Thanks for the info Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts

Dave

View attachment 737106
Dave - dusting this old post off. I too have a 4066R with 3rd SCV and rear remote. I'm looking to go with a hydraulic top link. Which cylinder and hose setup did you use? Is it part of the JD Top and Tilt or something else?

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Dave - dusting this old post off. I too have a 4066R with 3rd SCV and rear remote. I'm looking to go with a hydraulic top link. Which cylinder and hose setup did you use? Is it part of the JD Top and Tilt or something else?
I have no need for the tilt, so only got the top from Brian at FitRite. He is backed up but it is the best. Completely plug and play. It seems we have a lot of people on here that are not aware that you can buy only the part you need and not buy both top and tilt.

Dave

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Zebrafive

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
695 Posts
Dave - thanks. I knew of FitRite and the ability to go top link on it's own but also that long lead time. 26 weeks. Ouch.
If you don't feel that you can wait, look for a unit that is close to having a 19 1/2"- 27 1/2" working length. That is what I normally provide for the 3000R & 4000R series tractors.

Good luck. (y)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have no need for the tilt, so only got the top from Brian at FitRite. He is backed up but it is the best. Completely plug and play. It seems we have a lot of people on here that are not aware that you can buy only the part you need and not buy both top and tilt.

Dave

My JD dealer tells me that they don't sell it seperatly.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
My JD dealer tells me that they don't sell it seperatly.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
That is correct and it is much more expensive. Get it from Brian. The wait will be worth it.

Dave

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts