Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of someway to hook up an hydraulic upper link on a jd :greentractorride:1025r? being disabled for me to make an adjustment to my 3 point take about 20+ minutes

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
My hubby has problems too. The first of those threads that RetiredDoc listed was mine. There is a second thread https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/hydraulics/173500-concept-top-tilt-3-point-equipment-grapple-1025r.html#post3044572 where I was trying to learn enough about hydraulics to know if getting/installing a hydraulic top/tilt (TnT) was something I had a reasonable chance of doing. Long story short, I ordered the TnT and valve set from Brian at FitRite. Actually just got notification that valve set is in transit; hydraulics not expected until around Thanksgiving. HTH.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
That and hydraulic center link

About the best thing I've done is add the Fit Rite TnT kit. All 3 pt implements hitch up easier and work better. The next best addition in this area is Kenny's top link hook. I got it today and it really makes things work better on the iMatch. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,280 Posts
You can get the JD 3rd SCV option, and an off-the-shelf top link cylinder that may work OK, or the one from FitRite Hydraulic that will be a perfect match to your machine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts