Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I just finished some hydraulic upgrades on my 1025r and came up with a question. My upgrades are: the hydraulic lift kit and independent switch for the MMM and the Artillian Diverter Valve for the grapple/snowplow. (no I don't have the grapple, don't freak out... :) )

Anyway, after changing so many hoses and adding the lift cylinder for the MMM, is there a procedure to bleed all the air from the lines? I continue to check the hydraulic fluid level and it doesn't seem to have changed. Everything works but I'm getting some strange noises that sound like air in the system when I use any of the hydraulics.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jgun

·
Administrator
20,353 Posts
A lot of times these noises can be caused by a hydraulic line rubbing/vibrating against something else. Since you just changed a bunch of parts, I'd inspect your new lines and check for looseness or lines rubbing somewhere.

The hydraulic system is totally self bleeding. After using the hydraulics for a little while, all the air will be purged out by itself. :good2:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
A lot of times these noises can be caused by a hydraulic line rubbing/vibrating against something else. Since you just changed a bunch of parts, I'd inspect your new lines and check for looseness or lines rubbing somewhere.

The hydraulic system is totally self bleeding. After using the hydraulics for a little while, all the air will be purged out by itself. :good2:
I will Second that. Hydraulic systems are vented, therefore totally self bleeding. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts